This page has the options for IPFire's logs.
Log viewing options
These options change how logs are displayed in the web user interface:
- Sort in reverse chronological order = Check the box to show the most recent log entries at the top of the page (reverse chronological order).
- Lines per page = Set the number of log entries displayed on each page.
- Keep summaries for nn Days = Change how long log files are kept.
- Detail level = Set the detail level for logs. <<-- FIXME - Explain the effects of this setting!
- Enabled = click on to enable remote logging.
- Syslog server = Send syslog messages to another server.
- Protocol = Syslogging to a remove server can be configured to either use TCP or UDP.