August 2nd, 2021
- The dial code is 227311
- Core Update 158
- Core Update 159
- Core Update 160...
- Do we need to list all packages? Does that deliver anything to the user?
Core Update 158
It took long; Some people experienced issues with directory permissions; hopefully a hot fix covers this
Core Update 159
- Version Bumped to 2.27
- Safe-guard for permissions issue; needs survey of people who have been affected before; Is this reproducible on systems that had the issue before?
- Support for AWS on ARM
- Merged into master; pre-announcement going out August 3rd
Core Update 160
- Pending problems: #12667
- Lots of firewall changes
- Go support for all architectures
- We should have space for all pending patches on the list
Removing Python 2
- Adolf will try to build without Python 2 to find any build system requirements
- Adolf will also have a look at Client157
- Core Update 160 should not be requiring Python 2; but it will remain until Core Update 161 for users to migrate any custom code
- We will try to keep things shorter and more engaging
- Michael updated the IPsec documentation