August 1st, 2016


  • Arne
  • Michael
  • Daniel
  • Jonatan
  • Stefan
  • Timo



A merge request for 104 has been sent and is being reviewed. So guardian will be released with Core Update 104.


A release is targeted for 104 as well despite a number of bugs that have to be resolved, yet.


If all of those cannot be solved by the release time of 104, we might postpone libvirt by a week or two hence it is independent from the actual Core Update.


Reminder to book flights. Most attendees are booked now.

Accommodation has to be sorted, yet.

Edit Page ‐ Yes, you can edit!

Older Revisions • August 2, 2016 at 9:44 am • Michael Tremer