The Services menu includes settings for secure access, time service, and intrusion detection.
- IPsec - Developed to make general TCP/IP more secure
- OpenVPN - VPN service that allows remote networks or wireless clients, such as laptops, to connect to IPFire
- Dynamic DNS - Used to reach a dynamic IP address using a DDNS name
- Time Server - Synchronize IPFire to an external time source and can serve time to LAN clients via NTP
- Quality of Service - Grant specified bandwidth for specific services, like VoIP or game traffic
- ExtraHD - Quickly and easily mount additional internal and external hard drives