The network settings are located below. This section offers options to configure the Advanced Proxy and other tools with an easy to use graphical user interface.
- Zone Configuration - Assign network interfaces to zones (Native or VLAN). You can also change a zone's operation mode (Default, or Bridge)
- Domain Name System - Add or change used DNS servers and set DNS settings for your system and network
- Web Proxy - The Advanced Proxy Server can be configured here. There are several plugins for the proxy, such as the URL Filter and Update Accelerator
- URL filter - Allows web traffic to be blocked based on category
- Update Accelerator - Caches software updates and delivers them to your clients with full LAN speed
- DHCP Server - Automatically assign IP addresses for new internal Clients (required for most installations)
- Captive Portal - Our captive portal is a web page which appears to new connected users before they are able to connect to your network
- Connection Scheduler - is able to disconnect and reconnect the red connection at given times or change the connection profile itself
- Edit Hosts - Assign names to Clients to access by name instead of using an IP address (internal DNS)
- DNS Forwarding - Forward requests for certain domains to a specified domain name server.
- Static Routes - Configure access to network routed subnets. Connect to orange or blue interface
- Aliases - Multiple IP addresses for WAN connection (Aliases active when RED interface is STATIC)
- Assign MAC Address - Change the MAC address on red0. Useful for cable modems and other equipment that binds to a specific MAC address
- Wake On LAN - Power up computers which are configured for Wake on LAN