Forwarding Port 80 from Red or WAN to Green
This example is for a standard web server, You can use it as a starting point for other services.
- Select Standard Networks and Choose Any.
- Select "Use Network Address Translation (NAT)"
- Select "Destination NAT (Port forwarding)"
- Select "Firewall Interface: Automatic"
- Select "Destination address (IP address or network)" and enter The.IP.Of.My.WebServer
- Choose "TCP" from the drop down.
- Leave "Source Port" Blank, This is the source port of the client, and is for more advanced configuration.
- Set "Destination port: 80"
- Leave "External port (NAT)" Blank, This lets you have a different external port than the internal port.
- A remark can be handy, but nothing in here is required.
- Logging may cause a large log on a port that is actively used.
- Press "Add Rule" when done.
- On the Firewall Rules page, Press "Apply Changes" to make the new rule active.