Forward Port 80 from Any network to Green
Note: The Any network includes Red / WAN
This example is for a standard web server. This can be used as a starting point for other services.
- Select Standard Networks and choose Any.
- Check Use Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Select Destination NAT (Port forwarding)
- Select Firewall Interface: Automatic
- Select Destination address (IP address or network) and enter the IP address of the server.
- In this example we use the web server IP address of
- Choose TCP from the drop down.
- Leave Source Port as blank, This is the source port of the client, and is for more advanced configuration.
- Set Destination port as 80
- Leave External port (NAT) as blank.
- This sets the Destination Port and the External Port to the same post number. In our example, port 80.
- A remark can be handy, but nothing in here is required.
- Logging may cause a large log on a port that is actively used.
- Click the Add button when done.
- On the Firewall Rules page, press Apply Changes to make the new rule active.